The university remains open and is actively engaged in maintaining the safest possible learning and work environment.
Click here for the latest university COVID-19 updates.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated June 10, 2020 at 8:20 a.m.
Bike Repair Stations, Pumps, & Racks
Thanks to the funding of the Appalachian State University Renewable Energy Initiative (REI) and the hard work of the Office of Sustainability's Alternative Transportation Subcommittee, various work stations & bike pumps have been installed across campus. Check one out today!
- Lovill Hall (Off Locust Street)
- Frank Hall (Behind Stadium Lot)
- Sanford Mall (In front of Anne Belk Hall)
- Holmes Convocation Center (near the River Street entrance)
- Walker Hall (across from the Student Recreation Center/SRC)
- Peacock Hall (behind the traffic circle)
- Katherine Harper Hall (Off River Street)
Need to fix up your bike? Need some air? Wondering where you can park?
Use our interactive campus map to locate our resources!